- We begin 60 days out form your big day.
- Initial consultation to determine your wedding requirements.
- Unlimited communication by phone calls, texts, or emails, phone conferences coordinated during work hours.
- Assistance in determining your goals, style, and areas of priority.
- Review design and planning options.
- Determine if multiple venues ceremony/reception are in different or same location.
- If needed, establish a budget for your wedding with realistic estimates based
on your guest count -his includes vendors, rentals such as linens, tables
(all sizes, cake, gift, high top, seating, etc), glassware, flatware, china,
bar fronts if desired, dance floor, liability insurance, and other optional things to consider.
- Offer preferred vendor list for local vendors & service providers with
experience working events at your chosen venue.
- Offer recommendations for rehearsal dinner sites and pre-wedding activities
based on your guest size for rehearsal party.
- Recommend lodging for you and your out of town guests.
- Recommend travel services for any transportation needs for guests, bridal party, B&G exit.
- Create a planning timeline based on your specific needs and requirements.
- Accompany final walkthrough to finalize floor plan and assist with final detail decisions.
Create a detailed timeline and agenda for Wedding Day activities.
- Assist with seating plan for ceremony and reception.
- Confirm final guest count for venue/caterer.
- Confirm all vendors and service providers and review services for complete understanding of timeline and facility compliance.
- Send applicable information to bridal party, vendors, and service providers.
-Organize and direct the rehearsal, bridal items can be brought for us to store for ceremony/reception so you may concentrate on hair/makeup and enjoying your family and bridal party the day of.
- Direct all "Day of " activities and services.
- Pack up items at the end of the evening for family's convenience.
- Emergency kit on hand: so many items available to you from quarters, toothbrushes to nail and hammer. (I will need dress colors)
Team consists of a Lead Coordinator: (and)
1 assistant for guest count up to 150
2 assistants for guest count of 151-200 add $100
3 assistants for guest count of 300-450 add $200
Assistants may vary depending on location of ceremony/reception.
This packages is for you if you already have all of your vendors and need someone to make sure the day runs smooth. Please call or email for pricing.