This package is the key to help ensure your wedding vision becomes a reality. We are here to “have your hand” through the design/planning process.
Summary of Services:
- Initial Consultation to determine your wedding requirements
- Unlimited communication by phone calls, texts, or emails during business hours
- Personalized appointments
- Assistance in determining your goals, style, and areas of priority
- Design and planning – If you are a DIY (Do It Yourself) bride we will review your ideas and dreams.
- If needed, we will establish a budget for your wedding with realistic estimates based on your guest count
- Assist with date, time, theme, and colors
- We will accompany at venue meetings to help make final decisions
- Attend final walk thru to discuss floor plan and seating plan
- When using local vendors, we will assist in scheduling appointments , choosing vendors and service providers
- Assist in selection of rehearsal dinner sites and pre-wedding activities
- Recommend lodging for you and your out of town guests – organize room blocks if needed
- Set up a planning timeline based on your specific needs and requirements
- Alert you regarding your to do list
- Timeline updates based on our customized planning schedule for your wedding needs
- Provide a detailed customized vendor list for reference
- Create detailed timeline and agenda for Wedding Day activities
- Assist with seating plan for ceremony and reception
- Review itemization of any rental items
- Confirm final guest count with Bride and Groom and give count to caterers
- Confirm all vendors and service providers and review services for complete understanding of timeline and compliance
- Send applicable information to bridal party, vendors, and service providers
- Confirm any special needs required by vendor and/or venue
- Distribute final schedule of Wedding Day for bridal party and all key vendors at rehearsal
- Organize and direct rehearsal - collect items at the end of the night that were brought by Bride & Groom
- Confirm any inclement weather plans by decision deadline
- Use of Emergency Kit – I will need color of dresses and tuxes/suits.
Lead Coordinator and team for the day:
1 assistant for guest count up to 150 additional $100
2 assistants for guest count 151-300 additional $200
3 assistants for guest count over 300 additional $300
The assistant count may vary depending on the location of ceremony/reception venues
All vendors will have the lead coordinator’s cell
Ceremony and program guidance prior to the event provided to all vendors
Coordinate & confirm any transportation needs
On-site for all vendor set up/delivery needs.
Organize grand exit and transportation send-off – sparklers, bubbles, petals,
Remain through clean up so that venue is left as we found it.
A customized package quote is created after initial consultation and wedding vision is presented. The Ultimate Coordinating package is for those just starting out and has yet to book their ceremony and reception space or have any vendors.