This package is the key to help ensure your wedding vision becomes a reality. We are here to “have your hand” through the design/planning process.
Summary of Services:
- Initial Consultation to determine your wedding requirements
- Unlimited communication by phone calls, texts, or emails during business hours
- Personalized appointments
- Assistance in determining your goals, style, and areas of priority
- Design and planning – If you are a DIY (Do It Yourself) bride we will review your ideas and dreams.
- If needed, we will establish a budget for your wedding with realistic estimates based on your guest count
- Assist with date, time, theme, and colors
- We will accompany at venue meetings to help make final decisions
- Attend final walk thru to discuss floor plan and seating plan
- When using local vendors, we will assist in scheduling appointments , choosing vendors and service providers
- Assist in selection of rehearsal dinner sites and pre-wedding activities
- Recommend lodging for you and your out of town guests – organize room blocks if needed
- Set up a planning timeline based on your specific needs and requirements
- Alert you regarding your to do list
- Timeline updates based on our customized planning schedule for your wedding needs
- Provide a detailed customized vendor list for reference
- Create detailed timeline and agenda for Wedding Day activities
- Assist with seating plan for ceremony and reception
- Review itemization of any rental items
- Confirm final guest count with Bride and Groom and give count to caterers
- Confirm all vendors and service providers and review services for complete understanding of timeline and compliance
- Send applicable information to bridal party, vendors, and service providers
- Confirm any special needs required by vendor and/or venue
- Distribute final schedule of Wedding Day for bridal party and all key vendors at rehearsal
- Organize and direct rehearsal - collect items at the end of the night that were brought by Bride & Groom
- Confirm any inclement weather plans by decision deadline
- Use of Emergency Kit – I will need color of dresses and tuxes/suits.
Lead Coordinator and team for the day:
1 assistant for guest count up to 150
2 assistants for guest count 151-300
3 assistants for guest count over 300
Assistant count may vary depending on location of ceremony/reception venues
All vendors will have the lead coordinator’s cell
Ceremony and program guidance prior to event provided to all vendors
Coordinate & confirm any transportation needs
On-site for all vendor set up/delivery needs.
Organize grand exit and transportation send-off – sparklers, bubbles, petals,
Remain through clean up so that venue is left as we found it.
Price Begins $2200 – a customized package quote is created after initial consultation and wedding vision is presented.