Treasury/Casa Monica/White Room and Riverhouse - Ultimate Day of Package – Coordinating from
$1800 with Friday – Ceremony and Reception in two different locations. Packages may vary according to Day of the week and the level of service needed.
Summary of Services:
- Initial consultation to determine your wedding requirements.
- Unlimited communication by phone calls, texts, or emails.
- Assistance in determining your goals, style, and areas of priority.
- Review design and planning options.
- Determine if multiple venues – ceremony/reception are in different or same location.
- If needed, establish a budget for your wedding with realistic estimates based on your guest count – this includes vendors, rentals such as linens, tables (all sizes – cake, gift, high top, seating, etc.), glassware, flatware, china, bar fronts if desired, dance floor, liability insurance, and other optional things to consider.
- Offer preferred vendor list for local vendors & service providers with experience working events in the Alcazar area of the Museum.
- Offer recommendations for rehearsal dinner sites and pre-wedding activities based on your guest size for the rehearsal party.
- Recommend lodging for you and your out of town guests.
- Recommend travel services for any transportation needs – guests, bridal party, B&G exit.
- Create a planning timeline based on your specific needs and requirements.
- Accompany final walkthrough to finalize floor plan and assist with final detail decisions.
- Create a detailed timeline and agenda for Wedding Day activities.
- Assist with seating plan for ceremony and reception.
- Confirm final guest count for venue/caterer.
- Confirm all vendors and service providers and review services for a complete understanding of timeline and facility compliance.
- Send applicable information to the bridal party, vendors, and service providers.
- Organize and direct the rehearsal – all bridal items can be brought for us to store for ceremony/reception so you may concentrate on hair/makeup while enjoying your family and bridal party the day of.
- Direct all “Day of” activities and services.
- Pack up items at the end of the evening for family’s convenience.
- Emergency kit on hand: everything you need from needle and thread to nail and hammer. (We will need dress colors.)
Team consists of a Lead Coordinator: (and)
1 assistant for guest count up to 150
2 assistants for guest count of 151-300
3 assistants for guest count of 300-450